Digital Kit: Mobile Apps to Support Mental Health and Wellness
There are a number of apps available that can help you maintain and care for your mental health and wellness. The following applications all offer free resources, as well as additional supports available at cost. Please note that these mobile apps are not affiliated with Farm Safety Nova Scotia and the use of these external services does not replace the advice, guidance and support provided by health providers. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department.
- Avail – well-being, resilience, and support assistant. Leverage your psychological, physical, and social resources to proactively maintain and recover personal well-being & resilience. Click to download
- Calm – mental fitness, relaxation, & Sleep Click to download
- Pay it Forward Click to download
- Doodle App
- Doodle Drawing App for Google Play Click to download
- Doodle Art-Draw.ing for Apple Click to download
- Hugr Authentic Connections – a mental wellness app designed to help people feel connected. Through the self-guided digital program, individuals can measure their level of social connection, discover how to build and maintain authentic connections, and regularly share how they’re feeling with those closest to them. Click to download
Physical Mental Health Kits
We have a number of physical items to support mental health available at Farm Safety Nova Scotia. You can request your mental health kit which includes a stress ball, ear plugs, tissue pack, nutrition sheets, an original poem and a breathing card by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.